CNF Newsletter, The NanoMeter
NanoMeter is CNF's newsletter, published twice a year. It generally contains facility news, research highlights, and upcoming and past events. Print copies are made available. The most recent issue is detailed below. Links to past issues are available at the bottom of the page.
2022 Spring NanoMeter CNF Newsletter, Volume 31, Issue 1
[2022cnfNM_V31N1_May13.pdf, a 20.9 MB file]
Welcome to the 2022 Spring NanoMeter
The CNF Newsletter, Volume 31, Issue 1
Table of Contents
- Four Ways to Follow Cornell NanoScale Facility
- Photography Credits & NSF Disclaimer
- Directors’ Column, Welcome Spring!
- CNF Creates Cornell University Crest Background
- 2022 JUNE CNF TCN! Registration is Open!
- New York State Nanofabrication Network and Workshops/Symposiums
- Register Right Now for the NNN Symposium, In Person on May 19th!
- 2022 CNF 45th Anniversary Annual Meeting!
- CNF Cleanroom Closures - May & December
- Cornell NanoScale Facility Partnerships
- 2022 NNCI Etch Symposium at the University of Pennsylvania
- LPCVD Silicon Carbide Now Available
- DARIUS Nanoprober at CNF
- 3rd Annual Intercampus Cancer Symposium
- The 2022 CNF REU Program
- Check out the Latest Nanooze!!
- The CNF is Inspiring Tomorrow’s Scientists Today
- CNF Partners with Ithaca Sciencenter to Bring Nano Exhibit to Town
- Cornell Leadership Week: Entrepreneurship: Any Person. Any Study. Any Startup.
- Hernandez wins BRITE Award for Engineered Living Materials
- Congratulations to Reet Chaudhuri
- Congratulations to Prof. Debdeep Jena for Being Recognized a Highly Cited Researcher
- Seven Cornell Faculty Awarded Prestigious AAAS Fellowship
- Four Assistant Professors Win 2022 Sloan Fellowships
- Eleven Professors Win NSF Early-Career Awards